1. I am going to eat more and exercise less
2. I am going to watch more TV
3. I am going to spend less time listening and more time talking
4. I am going to max out my credit card
5. I will share my opinions without worrying about facts
6. I will always assume I am right
7. I will always assume you are wrong
So what do you think? OK, I wrote those hoping you would smile, but also to prove a point. To do the right thing we must be intentional and we must apply discipline and hard work. This is true in the spiritual realm. In order to grow in Christ and influence our families for Christ, we must “roll up our sleeves and get to work.” We can begin that by giving ourselves over to the study of the Word of God. I am ready, are you?