1. “Thou shall not kill” is in the Bible, always has been always will be. (Exodus 20:13)
2. Jesus told us to love our enemies not seek them harm. (Luke 6:35)
3. He instructed us to pray for our persecutors. (Matthew 5:44)
4. If a Christian “terrorist” murdered multiple people in the name of Christ – multitudes of Christian leaders would immediately condemn such action.
5. Conversion occurs with the proclamation of the gospel not at the point of a sword.
6. Atrocities have occurred in history in the name of Christ, I know of not a single pastor or Christian leader who would approve, defend or recommend such behavior.
7. Not all Muslims are hateful people and promote violence.
8. Islamic terrorists do so in support of their Islamic faith.
9. There seems to be a strange silence on the part of Islamic leaders to condemn terrorism.
10. While Christians are not perfect our values show the nature of our faith.
11. If you hate me for these comments – I will love and pray for you (see 2 & 3 above)